I WANT TO STUDY FOR A DEGREE
BSB offers a wide range of programmes, from Bachelor’s degree to MBA. Our educational offer is built in a professional, intra- and entrepreneurial dynamic. In an ever-changing business environment, BSB guarantees you a learning experience in connection with new technologies, at the forefront of research and innovation. BSB offers you the support to fulfil your dreams and fulfil yourself.
I AM LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE PROGRAMME
SEMESTER OF STUDIES OR DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMME?
As an exchange student you have 2 options for your international studies at BSB :
• Come and study one or two semesters at BSB (fall, spring)
• If your home institution has a double-degree agreement with our school, you can study for a full year, allowing you to transfer your credits and own two degrees : one from BSB and one from your school
You must check the options with your home coordinator before the application.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR PROGRAMME ?
You have to select your BSB programme according to your academic background and eligibility.
You must select your courses at BSB, according to the number of credits you need to obtain and field of study to have to validate for your home institution degree.
Please select courses with the help of your home institution coordinator and complete your Learning Agreement (if applicable) prior to your mobility.
It is not possible to mix courses from different programmes/years/languages.
We welcome students in Bachelor and Master programmes with a minimum of 2 years of studies.
If you wish to apply for :
• Pre Master : you have 2 years of studies and any knowledge in Business.
• Bachelor 3 or Master 1 : you must have at least 2 years of studies in business related subjects.
• Master 2 or MSc : you must have an undergraduate degree with a major in Business
HOW TO APPLY?
1. Contact the international relations department of your home university to check your eligibility.
2. Confirm the chosen programme, language and campus with your home coordinator so they can nominate you for an exchange programme at BSB.
3. Prepare the requested documents and wait for our application campaign:
– Copy of your password / Identity card;
– ID photograph;
– Officiel transcript of records in English or French from your home institution;
– List of current courses from your home institution;
– Official copy of your latest degree translated into English of French (for postgraduate students only)
– Proof of a good command in English (please refer to the requirements)
– Curriculum vitae (for MSc applicants only)
– Cover letter showing your interest and motivation in the programme (for MSc applicants only)
4. The nomination process will be sent directly to your home institution. You will be able to apply through our dedicated online platform. An application email will be sent to you after the nomination including your BSB logins and a tutorial.
For non-native speakers of English:
• Non-degree seeking students: IELTS 6.0, TOEIC 750, IBT TOEFL 80 or CEFR B1 (For a language certificate, please contact the International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Degree seeking students: IELTS 6.5, TOEIC 785, IBT TOEFL 90 or CEFR B2
• Equivalent to a minimum of TCF 4 or CEFR B2
Degree seeking students: Please refer to our agreement
Charlotte LÊ and Julie NORONHA
International mobility assistants
(+33) 380 725 975
I AM LOOKING FOR A SHORT TERM PROGRAMME
The professional world is changing fast and competition between professionals is fierce. New standards would like to impose personal fulfilment and pro-life balance while demanding more and more commitment and results.
In this context, BSB helps you to stay one step ahead while keeping your ethics and the meaning of your career.
At BSB, we train Game Changers : professionals who are willing to undertake, to innovate, to adapt and to show leadership with respect for everyone. We also offer short-term modules, specially designed with BSB’s Entrepreneurial Center TEG to develop transversal competences that make the difference in real working life.
All modules use the teaching method ‘Learning through Action’.
Our teachers are certified from the ISIS Creativity Techniques ™, as well as HPI/D.School™ (Stanford University). In addition to their teaching roles, they play an active role in the development of start-up companies, giving them a foundation of real-world experience.
Class sizes are small, meaning that each session is tailored and unique to offer students the opportunity to develop their strengths and weaknesses. After the course, a transcript of records and a completion certificate will be issued.
CONTACT US :
+33 (0)3 80 72 59 79
CREATIVE MINDSET & ENTREPRENEURIAL LEADERSHIP
Develop your creativity and learn to position yourself as a leader. You will engage with concepts of Entrepreneurship, Creativity and Leadership through seminars, creativity workshops, climbing and horse coaching (in summer), to experiment with decision making and entrepreneurial team management.
DESIGN THINKING & ENTREPRENEURS
The course provides a fundamental understanding of the innovation method of Design Thinking in the field of entrepreneurship and will give you the opportunity to work with user groups and to design a prototype.
OPPORTUNITY CREATION & BUSINESS MODEL
Learn to take opportunities and to transform ideas into a viable and sustainable Business Model through business games and problem solving techniques and pitches and formal presentations.
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT & APPLIED INNOVATION
Discover innovation and technology dynamics, strategic innovative process, implementation of innovation strategy and learn how to assess innovative projects.
This includes company visits and meetings with innovative entrepreneurs.